Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Connor's Story


I cannot believe I haven't posted anything since September!  I am going to try really, really hard to post a lot more.  I wanted to share a story that Connor created in his kindergarten class for his Author Party back in December.  He is very proud of his book and I thought I would share it with you.  He wanted to write a story about his brother's diabetes.  This is his interpretation of Bradley's diabetes and he created this all on his own.  It is such a sweet glimpse of what Bradley and our family go through every day.  When Connor was reading this story aloud at school, it brought tears to my eyes.  It is amazing how much he understands about diabetes.  I love how much he loves his brother and how it comes across in his story.    Enjoy!!














No comments: